AKEZ TAOCI 01 26 Inches 350W 36V 10AH Aluminum Alloy Frame Electric Bike City/Mountain E-Bike - Gray&Red
Offering maximum versatility for a wide range of activities, this city/mountain bike lets you cruise, coast, and climb in comfort, whether making your daily commute or riding on rough roads. Adopting the most popular internal cable design, aluminium alloy frame and anti-rust powder coating, it is at the forefront of fashion. However, as a powerful and cost-effective mountain e-bike, it is equipped with a powerful 350W brushless gear motor. Very easy to ride, and its speeds up to 30-35km/h. The removable 36V 10Ah lithium battery only charges 3-4 hours and cruises for up to 70KM on a single charge.
- * 26" city/mountain eBike
- * LED headlamp
- * aluminium alloy frame
- * Front and back dual-disc-brake
- * 27 speeds
- * Suspension fork
- * Premium padded saddle
- * Easily removable Li-ion battery
- * Quick release alloy clamp
- * Easy height adjustments
- * Easy assembly
- The service cycle is determined by the using frequency and the user's weight.
- Brake Distance of 3m-5m depends on speed.
- Power: 350W/36V high speed brushless gear motor
- Battery: 36V/10Ah Lithium-ion
- Max Speed: 30-35km/h
- Tyres: 26" x 2.15"
- Brake Type: Dual disc brakes
- Shifting: 27-speed
- Bicycle Weight: 25kg
- Weight Capacity: 130kg
- Mileage Range: 70km
- Charging Time: 3-4 hours
- 1 x Bike
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x Assembly instruction
*All dimensions are measured manually with a deviation of 2 to 4cm. Thank you for your understanding.
*Please Read Our Disclaimer for E-Bike Products
Installation is required - but it's not complex. Please contact us if you need installation services. Services are provided to SYD/MEL/BNE Metro only. Additional fees apply.
Due to photographic lighting and different devices used to view the displayed product, the colour you see may vary slightly from the actual colour of the product. Similarly, other slight variations may occur between the product displayed and the actual product.
- Please try to keep your bicycle in a tidy and dry room after each ride. Especially when it has been used on a rainy or snow day, please clean it with a dry rag and keep it well maintained regularly. This is important if you'd like to get the most out of the bike. If your bicycle gets rusted, please use a dry rag to wipe it off. Then lightly apply lubricating oil to it. This will significantly improve the overall condition of the bicycle.
- Please well noted that the theoretical data here is for reference only. Actual data may differ according to different-weight of riders, speed modes, various terrains and riding slopes.