AKEZ 60V 20Ah 1000W 20 Inches Electric Dirt Bike Off Road Motorcycles Motorbike
- * Strong 1000W intermediate motor, provide powerful power to a motorcycle
- * 20 x 4.0 inches fat tyre
- * The LCD display guarantees you can read your statistics easily.
- * MTB leather saddle
- * Removable battery
- * Easy assembly
- *Integral Aluminum Alloy Wheel
- *Shimano Tourney 7 speed gear
- *Mountain style pedal
- Brake Distance of 3m-5m depends on speed.
- The service cycle is determined by the using frequency and the user's weight.
- Motor type: Light weight high speed brushless
- Controller: Intelligent bruhsless
- Brake (Front& Rear): Hydraulic Disc Brake
- Voltage: 60V
- Battery capacity: 20 AH
- Motor power: 1000W
- Mileage (km): 50-60km(According to user weight and driving condition)
- Maximum speed (km/h): 55KM/H
- Charging time: 6-8hours
- Frame material: 6061 Alu alloy
- Front fork: Alu alloy suspension with lock
- Shock absorption: Air shock absorption(Front& Rear)
- Tire (Front& Rear): 20*4.0 Fat tyre
- Chain wheel: Alu alloy crank
- Max load: 120kgs
- Product size: 169*27*104cm
- Gradeability: 35 degree
- Packing size: 149.5 x 30.5 x 89cm
- Net weight: 33kgs
- Gross Weight: 38kgs
- 1 x Electric Motorbike
- 1 x Charger
*Please Read Our Disclaimer for E-Bike ProductsInstallation is required - but it's not complex. Please contact us if you need installation services. Services are provided to SYD/MEL/BNE Metro only. Additional fees apply.Due to photographic lighting and different devices used to view the displayed product, the colour you see may vary slightly from the actual colour of the product. Similarly, other slight variations may occur between the product displayed and the actual product.
- Please try to keep your bicycle in a tidy and dry room after each ride. Especially when it has been used on a rainy or snow day, please clean it with a dry rag and keep it well maintained regularly. This is important if you'd like to get the most out of the bike. If your bicycle gets rusted, please use a dry rag to wipe it off. Then lightly apply lubricating oil to it. This will significantly improve the overall condition of the bicycle.
- Please well noted that the theoretical data here is for reference only. Actual data may differ according to different-weight of riders, speed modes, various terrains and riding slopes.