AKEZ 007 350W 36V Electric Mountain Bicycle Road E-Bike 27.5 INCHES Wheel
Taking this bike home will definitively improve the way you travel or commute! Let's ride it and say goodbye to traffic jams and spend your time by enjoying various scenery from different angles. It is also eco-friendly. It is believed to be full of freedom and happiness.
- The service cycle is determined by the user frequency and the user's weight.
- Brake Distance of 3m-5m depending on speed.
- *Powerful Brushless Rear Motor: provides greater energy, increasing max speed up to 30km/h.
- *27.5x2.1 inches Fat Tyres: durable and applicable for most of terrains.
- *Powerful 36V 10.4Ah Battery: it can travel up to 35km in throttle-only mode (no pedal assist) after fully charging.
- *M5 Large Display: easy to read your statistics.
- *User Friendly with 3 Modes: pedal-assist mode, 5-gear mode, throttle-only mode.
- *Professional 21-Speed Gears: compared with other models with 6/7 speed gears, this e-bike power is highly increased uphill, with a longer max range, and greater terrain adaptability.
- *Easy Height Adjustment.
- *Easy Assemble: your bike will arrive almost pre-assembled. So only a few parts are left to put on when it arrives at your door. It will be easy for you to assemble the rest of the parts by following the instruction. Or if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact our after-sales service for support. Thank you.
- *Frame: Aluminum Alloy Baking Varnish
- *Front Fork: Aluminum Alloy
- *Power: 36V high-speed brushless gear motor
- *Battery: 36V/10.4Ah Lithium-ion
- *Max Assisted Speed: 30km/h
- *Tyres: 27.5" x 2.1"
- *Brake Type: Dual disc brakes
- *Shifting: 21-speed
- *Colour: Black / White
- *Bicycle Weight: 24kg
- *Weight Capacity: 150kg
- *Mileage Range: 35km(Assist mode)
- *Charging Time: 3hours
- *Package: 137 x 23 x 74cm / Weight: 28kg
*Please Read Our Disclaimer for E-Bike ProductsInstallation is required - but it's not complex. Please contact us if you need installation services. Services are provided to SYD/MEL/BNE Metro only. Additional fees apply.Due to photographic lighting and different devices used to view the displayed product, the colour you see may vary slightly from the actual colour of the product. Similarly, other slight variations may occur between the product displayed and the actual product.
- Please try to keep your bicycle in a tidy and dry room after each ride. Especially when it has been used on a rainy or snow day, please clean it with a dry rag and keep it well maintained regularly. This is important if you'd like to get the most out of the bike. If your bicycle gets rusted, please use a dry rag to wipe it off. Then lightly apply lubricating oil to it. This will significantly improve the overall condition of the bicycle.
- Please well noted that the theoretical data here is for reference only. Actual data may differ according to different-weight of riders, speed modes, various terrains and riding slopes.