AKEZ CLIMBER Mountain Bike Aluminium Alloy Racing Bicycle 26 Inches 21 Speeds 15.5 Inches
AKEZ mountain bike boasts a high-tensile aluminium alloy frame, has adjustable seat and handlebar, along with two large 26" wheels, double-wall aluminium rims, 21-speed and strong front and rear disc brakes for greater stopping power, progressive braking even in rainy conditions, providing a faster and safer cycling experience. Buy the mountain bike now and enjoy your rides.
- The service cycle is determined by the using frequency and the user's weight.
- This mountain bike adopts quality aluminium alloy to construct the frame, high strength with heavy load bearing, safer to ride.
- Dual disc brakes can promise you strong braking force and progressive braking even in rainy conditions.
- 26-inch and 1.95-inch wide wheel tyres have excellent grip, super wearable with long durability.
- Professional 21-Speed provide stronger hill-climbing power, further range variation, and greater terrain adaptability.
- High quality crankset fits the chain perfectly, which means the speed of change would be smooth and fast.
- Ergonomic saddle, PVC material, ventilate your undercarriage on extended rides.
- The front fork has brilliant shock absorption feature, sturdy and reliable, suitable for mountain cycling.
- Brake Distance of 3m-5m depends on speed.
- Weight Capacity: 120KG
- Color: Purple/Blue/White
- Frame Material: Aluminium alloy
- Seat Material: PVC
- Wheel Size: 26 Inches
- Brake: Disc brake
- Seat Tube: 15.5 Inches
- Rear Derailleur: 7-gear adjustment
- Front Derailleur: 3-gear adjustment
- Seat height adjustable range of 200 mm
- Handlebar height adjustable range of 25 mm
- G.W: 17.8kg
- N.W: 14.2kg
- Wheel Base: 104cm
- Product Size: 170x90x60cm
- Package Size: 135x19x75cm
- 1 x Mountain Bike
- 1 x User Manual
All dimensions are measured manually with a deviation of 2 to 4cm. Thank you for your understanding.
*Please Read Our Disclaimer for E-Bike Products
Installation is required - but it's not complex. Please contact us if you need installation services. Services are provided to SYD/MEL/BNE Metro only. Additional fees apply.
Due to photographic lighting and different devices used to view the displayed product, the colour you see may vary slightly from the actual colour of the product. Similarly, other slight variations may occur between the product displayed and the actual product.
- Please try to keep your bicycle in a tidy and dry room after each ride. Especially when it has been used on a rainy or snow day, please clean it with a dry rag and keep it well maintained regularly. This is important if you'd like to get the most out of the bike. If your bicycle gets rusted, please use a dry rag to wipe it off. Then lightly apply lubricating oil to it. This will significantly improve the overall condition of the bicycle.
- Please well noted that the theoretical data here is for reference only. Actual data may differ according to different-weight of riders, speed modes, various terrains and riding slopes.