AKEZ 750W 48V Snow eBike 26-Inch Electric Bike Motorized Bicycle
Change the way you ride, let the ride be whatever you want. When the going gets tough, this snow eBike is an absolute thriller. The aluminum alloy frame is precision-crafted for improved handling with an easy-twist 21-speed shifting.You can choose any speed according to your needs.The superior comfort-touch package includes a premium padded saddle and dual-density handle bar grips and pedals for comfort where it matters most.The superb front and back Dual-Disc-Brake to ensure firm braking at all times. Also, The bright LED headlight are equipped for night riding.
- The service cycle is determined by the using frequency and the user's weight.
- Brake Distance of 3m-5m depends on speed.
- 26 Inch snow eBike
- LED headlamp
- Aluminum alloy Frame
- Front and back dual-disc-brake
- 21 speeds
- Aluminium alloy foot
- Premium padded saddle
- Easily removable Li-ion battery
- Easy height adjustments
- Easy assembly
- Battery: 48V/13Ah Lithium-ion
- Tyres: 26 Inch x 4.0 Inch
- Brake Type: Dual disc brakes
- Shifting: 21-speed
- Bicycle Weight: 30kg
- Package weight:34kg
- Max Assisted Speed: 25km/h
- Mileage Range: 30~45km(Assist mode)
- Colour: Grey/White
- Product size:185x74x113cm
- Package size:154x26x82cm
- 1 x Bike
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x Assembly instruction
*All dimensions are measured manually with a deviation of 2 to 4cm. Thank you for your understanding.
*Please Read Our Disclaimer for E-Bike Products
Installation is required - but it's not complex. Please contact us if you need installation services. Services are provided to SYD/MEL/BNE Metro only. Additional fees apply.
Due to photographic lighting and different devices used to view the displayed product, the colour you see may vary slightly from the actual colour of the product. Similarly, other slight variations may occur between the product displayed and the actual product.
- Please try to keep your bicycle in a tidy and dry room after each ride. Especially when it has been used on a rainy or snow day, please clean it with a dry rag and keep it well maintained regularly. This is important if you'd like to get the most out of the bike. If your bicycle gets rusted, please use a dry rag to wipe it off. Then lightly apply lubricating oil to it. This will significantly improve the overall condition of the bicycle.
- Please well noted that the theoretical data here is for reference only. Actual data may differ according to different-weight of riders, speed modes, various terrains and riding slopes.