AKEZ Cruiser 48V Electric Bike 26-inch eBike Snow Motorized Bicycle
Change the way you travel, Leave behind the problem of traffic jam, travel without carbon, protect the green earth. Say goodbye to the crowded bus, enjoy the individual independent space, enjoy the city scenery, let the travel more free. On the way to work, on the way out or in your spare time, every moment of your journey gives you freedom and happiness.
- The service cycle is determined by the using frequency and the user's weight.
- Brake Distance of 3m-5m depends on speed.
- 26 Inch snow eBike
- Strong 500W intermediate motor, provide powerful power to a bicycle.
- 26 x 4.0inches fat tyre
- The LCD display guarantees you can read your statistics easily.
- Easy height adjustments
- Premium padded saddle
- Removable battery
- Easy assembly
- Battery: 48V10.4AH
- Tyres: 26 Inch x 4.0 Inch
- Shifting: 9-speed
- N.W.: 30KG
- G.W.: 35KG
- Product size:199X72.5X118cm
- Package size:154X26X82cm
- Max Assisted Speed: 25km/h
- Mileage Range: 50km(Assist mode)
- Load Capacity: 150kg
- 1 x Bike
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x Assembly instruction
*Please Read Our Disclaimer for E-Bike ProductsInstallation is required - but it's not complex. Please contact us if you need installation services. Services are provided to SYD/MEL/BNE Metro only. Additional fees apply.Due to photographic lighting and different devices used to view the displayed product, the colour you see may vary slightly from the actual colour of the product. Similarly, other slight variations may occur between the product displayed and the actual product.
- Please try to keep your bicycle in a tidy and dry room after each ride. Especially when it has been used on a rainy or snow day, please clean it with a dry rag and keep it well maintained regularly. This is important if you'd like to get the most out of the bike. If your bicycle gets rusted, please use a dry rag to wipe it off. Then lightly apply lubricating oil to it. This will significantly improve the overall condition of the bicycle.
- Please well noted that the theoretical data here is for reference only. Actual data may differ according to different-weight of riders, speed modes, various terrains and riding slopes.