AKEZ Cruiser Snow Motorized Bicycle Beach Electric Bike eBike 26-inch Battery
- The service cycle is determined by the using frequency and the user's weight.
- Brake Distance of 3m-5m depends on speed.
- 26 x 4.0inches fat tyre in all road fat tyre-durable all condition road
- Up to 35km per charge with the powerful 36V 10Ah battery
- The LCD display guarantees you can read your statistics easily.
- You can have more choices for 5 speed assist mode than normal 3
- Professional 27-Speed gears increase stronger hill-climbing power, further range variation, and greater terrain adaptability than 6/7-speed gears
- Built-in Li-ion battery
- Easy height adjustments
- This bicycle arrives 85% assembled. It's not hard to finish assembly by yourself and after-sell service is available at our local store.
- Frame: Aluminum Alloy Baking Varnish
- Front Fork: Aluminum Alloy
- Battery: 36V/10Ah Lithium-ion
- Tyres: 26 Inch x 4 Inch
- Brake Type: Dual disc brakes
- Shifting: 27-speed
- Colour: Black / Grey / White
- Bicycle Weight: 29kg
- Load Capacity: 130kg
- Max Assisted Speed: 30km/h.
- Mileage Range: 25~35km(Assist mode)
- Charging Time: 3-4 hours
- 1 x Bike
- 1 x Battery
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x Assembly instruction
*Please Read Our Disclaimer for E-Bike ProductsInstallation is required - but it's not complex. Please contact us if you need installation services. Services are provided to SYD/MEL/BNE Metro only. Additional fees apply.Due to photographic lighting and different devices used to view the displayed product, the colour you see may vary slightly from the actual colour of the product. Similarly, other slight variations may occur between the product displayed and the actual product.
- Please try to keep your bicycle in a tidy and dry room after each ride. Especially when it has been used on a rainy or snow day, please clean it with a dry rag and keep it well maintained regularly. This is important if you'd like to get the most out of the bike. If your bicycle gets rusted, please use a dry rag to wipe it off. Then lightly apply lubricating oil to it. This will significantly improve the overall condition of the bicycle.
- Please well noted that the theoretical data here is for reference only. Actual data may differ according to different-weight of riders, speed modes, various terrains and riding slopes.