AKEZ 20 Inches Suspension Fork Foldable 3 Wheels Bike W/ Basket Widened Seat Adult Tricycle - Beige
Save an extra 5% with code VD5
Dispatch in 8 weeks
Whether you need to do food shopping, run errands, or take your kids for a ride in the park, this trike adult bike is here to provide you with comfortable, secure riding and ample mobile storage. With a sturdy carbon steel frame and foldable design that allows you to store in limited spaces - this 3 wheels bicycle is more stable and less demanding on the rider than a bicycle.
- The service cycle is determined by the using frequency and the user's weight.
- Brake Distance of 3m-5m depends on speed.
- Dual-chain drive design.
- Foldable design.
- Widened rear seat with safety belt.
- All dimensions are measured manually with a deviation of 2 to 4cm. Thank you for your understanding.
- Suspension fork.
- Frame Material: Carbon steel
- Brake Type: Caliper brake
- Suitable Height: 150-180cm
- Max Weight: 180kg
- Products Size: 170 x 65 x 95-150cm
- Folded Size: 135 x 80 x 95-150cm
- Package Size: 54 x 70 x 94cm
- N.W.: 33kg
- G.W.: 36kg
- 1 x 3 wheels bike
*Please Read Our Disclaimer for E-Bike ProductsInstallation is required - but it's not complex. Please contact us if you need installation services. Services are provided to SYD/MEL/BNE Metro only. Additional fees apply.Due to photographic lighting and different devices used to view the displayed product, the colour you see may vary slightly from the actual colour of the product. Similarly, other slight variations may occur between the product displayed and the actual product.
- Please try to keep your bicycle in a tidy and dry room after each ride. Especially when it has been used on a rainy or snow day, please clean it with a dry rag and keep it well maintained regularly. This is important if you'd like to get the most out of the bike. If your bicycle gets rusted, please use a dry rag to wipe it off. Then lightly apply lubricating oil to it. This will significantly improve the overall condition of the bicycle.
- Please well noted that the theoretical data here is for reference only. Actual data may differ according to different-weight of riders, speed modes, various terrains and riding slopes.