MASON TAYLOR AWWS16 1.35m Solid Wood Kid Bunk Bed W/ Drawers Solid Timber Safety Rails - Oak
The bunk bed is excellent for kids to share a room. It's made from high-quality imported red oak, creating heavy-duty sturdy construction in which a weight bearing is up to 500kg. The bunk bed is a practical and clever use of space and perfectly matches in children's rooms, guest rooms, or beach or summer homes where compact and affordable beds are required.
- STORAGE DRAWERS - totally smart storage and a middle shelf, offering convenient and space-saving conditions to organize toys, books, etc.
- LADDER - cleverly equipped the drawers with a bunk bed, its solid feature and design provide a safe and easy way to the top bunk, especially for very little kids. The stair can be attached to the right or left side of the bed.
- THICK LEGS & SOLID BOARD - they provide greater weight capacity.
- MODERN DESIGN - perfectly matches any type of room, good looking and never outdated.
- space-saving - its structure is a practical and clever use of space.
- SAFEGUARD FENCE - provides all-around protection and is good for preventing a kid from falling.
- ROUND CORNERS - keeping your little ones safe from sharp things.
- MATERIAL - The bed panel and drawer bottom are made of pine wood, while the rest are made of red oak.
- Durable non-toxic finishes
- Hard wax oil
- 50cm solid wood fence
- Material: imported red oak and New Zealand pine
- Legs: 8*6cm
- Bed dimensions: 259*147*240cm
- Bed inner dimensions: 135*200cm
- Ladder dimensions: 45*147*170cm
- Weight capacity: up to 500kg
- Package: 197*60*59cm / 220kg
- All dimensions are measured manually with a deviation of 2 to 4cm. Thank you for your understanding.
- 1 x Bunk bed
Safety Warnings: Children younger than 9 years old should not use the upper bunk due to possible significant injuries. Children should be discouraged from playing on the bunk bed. The bunk bed should be checked periodically to ensure that the guardrail, ladder and other components are maintained in the correct position and state of repair and that all connectors are tight. The upper bunk must be kept for more than 2m away from any ceiling fan.Installation is required - but it's not complex. Please contact us if you need installation services. Services are provided to SYD/MEL/BNE Metro only. Additional fees apply.Due to photographic lighting and different devices used to view the displayed product, the colour you see may vary slightly from the actual colour of the product. Similarly, other slight variations may occur between the product displayed and the actual product.