2500W SMDU1 HALLEY Electric Scooter Big Wheel Motorized Adult Riding
This is an electric scooter featuring with intriguing design and utilitarian function. It is believed to head us to an excellent and convenient life.
- The service cycle is determined by the using frequency and the user's weight.
- Brake Distance of 3m-5m depends on speed.
- Applied to Various Road Conditions: like concrete road, mountain road, asphalt road, cobblestone etc.
- Big Weight Capacity: could hold rider and belong up to 180kg.
- Max Speed: It could maximumly be at a speed of 45KM/H. A single fully charged battery could run up to 36KM.
- Uphill Power: It could possibly reach 40 Degrees incline.
- Multi Lights: turning lights at the front and rear &; a front light &; a tail light, making your ride safer even at night.
- Three LED Displays: show power and speed in time.
- Shifting Gears: totally 3 gears
- Reversing Gear: is available for flexible moving
- Removable Battery 12AH: easy to detach and recharge separately.
- *Brake: front &; rear oil disc brake
- *Shock Absorber: Front &; rear
- *Weight: 85kg
- *Weight Capacity: 180kg
- *Charging Time: 3 hours
- *Max Speed: 45km/h
- *Longest Range Per Charge: 30km(According to user weight and driving condition)
- *Lights: turning lights at the front and rear &; a front light &; a tail light
- *Travel Up Incline: up to 40 Degrees
- *Battery: removable battery 12AH x 1
- *Motor: 2500W hub motor
- *Shifting Gears: three gears
- *Reverse Gear is Available
- *Tire Size: 12 inches (pneumatic tire)
- *Packing Size: 194x40x88cm
All dimensions are measured manually with a deviation of 2 to 4cm. Thank you for your understanding.
Installation is required - but it's not complex. Please contact us if you need installation services. Services are provided to SYD/MEL/BNE Metro only. Additional fees apply.
Due to photographic lighting and different devices used to view the displayed product, the colour you see may vary slightly from the actual colour of the product. Similarly, other slight variations may occur between the product displayed and the actual product.