06RK Black/Red Stand Up Paddle SUP Inflatable Surfboard Paddleboard W/ Accessories & Backpack
If you love the outdoors, you'll love the new inflatable stand-up paddle board. Explore rivers, lakes or the cool open waters with this rugged yet lightweight SUP board. Ideal for water Yoga, fishing, touring, snorkelling, recreational paddling, surfing or carrying kids and pets together in both fresh and salt water. There's simply no better way to be active, keep fit, and build core strength at the same time! With a simple roll, you can take this inflatable wherever you want to go, whether it's a lake or sea. Just put it in the backpack or throw the paddle board into your truck, and trust you'll enjoy every moment on the water.
Please note: The color of accessories are dispatched randomly. The products actually received may differ from images as they are subjected to upgrades based on market feedback. Please refer to the actual products. Thank you.
- Ultra-durable, drop-stitch PVC fabric, highly resistant to punctures, cuts, and abrasions.
- Lightweight and portable.
- Paddle board deflates and rolls up like a sleeping bag, allowing you to transport it in your vehicle's trunk, or backseat. It can be easily stored under your bed or in a closet.
- Incredible stability on flat water, lake, river and even choppy water for its all-around design.
- Removable Stabilizing Fin; Add extra stability when standing - perfect for paddlers of all levels.
- Adjustable Length Collapsible Paddle; Extends from 165-218cm and collapses for easy carrying.
- Size: 300x76x15cm
- Package Size: 85x35x28cm
- Package Weight: 12kg
- Product Weight: 9kg
- Max Capacity: 150kg
- Adjustable Paddle: 165-218cm
- PSI: 12-15PSI
- All dimensions are measured manually with a deviation of 2 to 4cm. Thank you for your understanding.
- Storage: rinse your board with fresh water, dry completely, fin off, store deflated and out of sun Avoid long time constant overexposure to the merciless sun to protect the sup board from warping
- Pet: Trim your dog's nails or put a traction pad on if he stands in front of the SUP paddle board
- PSI: 12 PSI is enough, 15 is the limit (pls pay more attention to the pressure when using an electric pump to inflate) Pump using Instruction: the side marked with ''OUT'' is for inflation, other side marked with "IN" is for deflation, which can extract the air out quickly Pressure gauge working principle: only when the pressure reaches to a certain amount of pressure will the pressure gauge perceive it and push the pointer to move/spin, normally 5 PSI.
- 1 x paddle board
- 1 x removable center fin
- 1 x repair kit
- 1 x coil leash
- 1 x pump
- 1 x adjustable sup paddle
- 1 x backpack
- 1 x wrench
Due to photographic lighting and different devices used to view the displayed product, the colour you see may vary slightly from the actual colour of the product. Similarly, other slight variations may occur between the product displayed and the actual product.