AKEZ CLIMBER Mountain Bike Aluminium Alloy Racing Bicycle 26″ 21 Speed 17
AKEZ mountain bike boasts a high-tensile aluminium alloy frame, has adjustable seat and handlebar, along with two large 26″ wheels, double-wall aluminium rims, 21-speed and strong front and rear disc brakes for greater stopping power, progressive braking even in rainy conditions, providing a faster and safer cycling experience. Buy the mountain bike now and enjoy your rides.
- This mountain bike adopts quality aluminium alloy to construct the frame, high strength with heavy load bearing, safer to ride.
- Dual disc brakes can promise you strong braking force and progressive braking even in rainy conditions.
- 26-inch and 1.95-inch wide wheel tire have excellent grip, super wearable with long durability.
- Professional 21-Speed provide stronger hill-climbing power, further range variation, and greater terrain adaptability.
- High quality crankset fits the chain perfectly, which means the speed of change would be smooth and fast.
- Ergonomic saddle, PVC material, ventilate your undercarriage on extended rides.
- The front fork has brilliant shock absorption feature, sturdy and reliable, suitable for mountain cycling.
30 Days Refund*
Buy Now Pay Later*
The delivery may be affected in some areas, due to the COVID19 restriction enforced by the Australian government.
- Max capacity: 120KG
- Color: Purple/blue/white
- Frame Material: Aluminium alloy
- Seat Material: PVC
- Wheel Size: 26 Inches
- Brake: Disc brake
- Seat Tube: 17”
- Rear derailleur: 7-gear adjustment
- Front derailleur: 3-gear adjustment
- Seat height adjustable range of 200 mm
- Handlebar height adjustable range of 25 mm
- G.W: 17.8kg
- N.W: 14.2kg
- Wheel base: 104cm
- Product Size: 170x90x60cm
- Package Size: 135x19x75cm
- 1 x Mountain Bike
- 1 x User Manual
Fantastic item and arrived the next day. Impressed! Super fast delivery, easy returns and great prices. Excellent service.
Fantastic item and arrived the next day. Impressed!
Super fast delivery, easy returns and great prices.