Extended Warranty – 3 Year
30 Days Refund*
Buy Now Pay Later*
The delivery may be affected in some areas, due to the COVID19 restriction enforced by the Australian government.
Extended Warranty Service Terms and Conditions
This warranty policy is only valid for use of the product for home or light commercial use. If you want to use the product for commercial purposes, this warranty is inapplicable and please contact us for more commercial model options and advise related warranty policy.
If you have a faulty or damaged product, please email us with your order details, a brief description of the issue and attach any photos to help describe the issue.
We’ll provide corresponding replacement for all parts within the warranty period. Please ensure you fully understand all terms and conditions.
Our extended warranty only applies to the original purchaser from where the purchase was made from our online store only and is strictly not transferable. All warrantees commence on the date of purchase.
PARTS REPLACEMENT & REPAIRS
For most issues, parts can be easily changed over, and for these issues, we will send through the relevant part to fit on. In the unlikely event of a major fault, and we will request the item back for repairs or replacement, which is at our discretion at the time of assessment.
BRINGING THE PRODUCT BACK
We recommend that you keep your original product packaging if possible. In the unlikely event that you require a warranty repair and you do not have the original packaging, you will bear the responsibility for safely packaging your product for transport.
PROOF OF PURCHASE & INFORMATION ASSESSMENT
Proof or purchase (invoice or paid order confirmation) must be provided when requesting warranty repair or replacements. In order to assess damages or faults, photographic evidence must be submitted to the Customer Service team for review, before the product can be repaired or replaced in accordance with these terms.
You will be responsible for the actual cost of re-installing new parts.
Based on our assessment, if product is damaged because of quality issue, we’ll cover all the postage.
However, you will be responsible for the actual shipping costs if:
- Damage caused through incorrect adjustment to the product;
- Any product used for commercial or rental purposes;
- Any product supplied outside of Australia;
- indoor products stored or used outdoors;
- Any defects caused by accidents, natural disasters, lightning, water, fire, wind, storms;
- Any defects caused by abuse or theft of the product;
- Any product that is incorrectly installed or set up;
- Ordinary wear and tear of the product;
- Any adaptation or changes to the product which are not in accordance with the user manual supplied with the product;
- Expendable parts such as paint and finish.
- Damage resulting from:
- Incorrect adjustments;
- Abuse, misuse, excessive use, failure to follow instructions, improper or abnormal usage;
- Alteration, modification, defective installation;
- Unauthorised repairs, alterations or modifications from an unauthorised third party;
- Any power supply fault in ancillary equipment used with the product;
- Pests, mice, cockroaches or other insects;
- Entry of foreign matter into the product including liquid, moisture or dirt;
- Salt build-up or rust corrosion.
Fantastic item and arrived the next day. Impressed! Super fast delivery, easy returns and great prices. Excellent service.
Fantastic item and arrived the next day. Impressed!
Super fast delivery, easy returns and great prices.